The Invention of the Chi Generator® by Karl Hans Welz
led to a Revolution of Life Energy Technologies for Body and Mind
Space Communications and Technologies International, Atlanta,
BEC - Bio Energy Corporation - Budapest, Hungary
Enhance Herbs, Vitamins, Supplements, Food and Cosmetics with Life Energy
Similar as water, you can optimize as well food, herbs, supplements and vitamins.
You can use the same methods described below with supplements, with vitamins, with products for skin, hair care, etc.
There are as many methods of working with herbs as there are uses of them.
1. You can charge the herb tea for a few minutes with life energy before drinking it.
2. You can put an herbal supplement or an herbal tea onto a life energy generator to charge the same substance when you ingest it. This same method is useful in connection with products of skin care.
3. You can charge products of skin care with life energy before using it. The time required varies depending on the device and amount charged. Some people can feel it when the product is fully charged. As a rule of thumb: Any small container will be charged after about 5 minutes when you put it on top of an AO 2000 Aqua Optimizer, a bit more on top of the CE 69.
4. Dissolve supplements in water that has been charged with life energy and ingest them with this water.
5. Charge water with the energy, or function, of specific herbs, supplements, etc., by putting the herbs next to the water that you charge.
The ideal device is the AO 2000 or the CE 69 - see below the AO 2000 with the Aqua Optimizer Transfer charging tea and supplements.
Naturally, you can attach specific functions to the product, i.e., which means that you can "program" the substances. This in fact is a method for more advanced users of this extremely versatile technology.
Click here for additional information about the AO 2000 Aqua Optimizer, which is the optimal device for the charging of herbs, supplements, etc. or for transferring their energies.
© 2005 by Karl Hans Welz. No copying of any part, idea, or concept presented
on this web site
is allowed except when permitted in writing by the author.